CHECKLIST OF REQUIREMENTS
For Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) Job Accreditation
- MANPOWER REQUEST (Job Order) issued by the Principal, duly verified by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate at the place of employment.
- SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY issued by the Principal duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Philippine Consulate at the place of work.
- Copy of the STANDARD EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT between the Employer and the Employee, duly verified by the Philippine Embassy /Consulate. This must include the following important provisions of the POEA:
- Number of regular working hours/day or per week
- Overtime Pay in excess of regular working hours and on Holidays
- Vacation/Sick Leave Benefits
- Housing Provision (Free housing or with Housing Allowance)
- Period of Contract
- Transportation – from Manila to jobsite and back to Manila at end of contract
- Medical insurance, etc.
SAMPLE DOCUMENTS YOU CAN DOWNLOAD: